DATA PROCESSING SERVICES – (DEMOS, CHARGES, AND PAYMENTS)
Our data processing services include demographics entry, charge entry, payment posting, and denial posting. We are also well-versed in ERA (835) posting and have good knowledge of EMR/EHR interface. At Allzone, we always emphasize accuracy and turnaround time (TAT) of each and every transaction that is delivered to the client.
- Annual average transactions processed:
Demographics/patient registration entry : 1.2 million (patients) Claims/charge entry : 2.6 million (accounts) Payments/denial posting : 6.2 million (line items)
- Our data team has the ability to work on scanned images as well as electronically submitted demographic sheets.
- Our team works with all the insurance rules and regulations specific to individual states in the U.S.
- We process charges for all specialties. Our team has the ability to put in place effective charge control measures.
- Our payment posters accurately balance the deposits on a daily basis.
- Low pay/no pay reports are sent to the client on a daily basis.
- Denials are handled on a priority basis, and secondary claim reports are sent to the client on a daily basis.
- All data entry functions undergo internal QA checks at several levels to provide high-quality outputs.
- Rules and instructions are periodically updated and sent to the client for acknowledgement.
- Productivity and SLAs are derived and accountability details are sent to the client on a daily basis.
- Our client coordinators play a very important role in effective client relationship management, coordinating via email, telephone, etc. Allzone emphasizes excellent communication skills, so that training, conference calls and communications meet the highest standards.
- Analysis of the overall work, changes in scope, and results are constantly shared with clients with a goal of continual process improvement.